MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application for Tyki.=)

Tyki
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

GM application for Tyki.=) Empty GM application for Tyki.=)

Post  Tyki Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:43 am

Info

Name : Spencer

Location/Time-zone: Singapore,GMT+8

Applying for?: Of course GM =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team:
    1)You should choose me because I have zero tolerance for hackers,spammer,advertisers and anyone who tries to ruin the game and I would ban them immediately.
    2)I would hold certain events(Such as jumping events,hide and seek,if it is allowed) to make MapleDay more fun.
    3)I am a very friendly guy to work with and would love to help other players to know more about this server and to let them have a great experience while playing here.

Experience(s): Sadly I have no past experience as a GM but I had played MapleStory for about 2 years now,both private and public servers.

Contact info?: iResurreccion@live.com

Personal hobbies: Watching anime,jogging and swimming sometimes. =D

Anything else to say?: I just want to say that I would love to be a GM of this server and you wont regret choosing me as a GM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Well I like bleach,d gray man and gintama =D

Requested GM IGN : Tyki is fine. =)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 am