MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Micah's Gm Application

DragonBox
    DragonBox
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

Micah's Gm Application Empty Micah's Gm Application

Post  DragonBox Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Name : Ryah Chang

Location/Time-zone: La , California/PST

Applying for?: Gm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) I Played Maple Global For About 2 Years So Yeah I Have Alot Of Experience.

Reason to join the team: I Want To Be A Gm Because I Can Be A Role Model For The Other Maple Players And It Would Be Awesome To Host Events.

Experience(s): To Tell You The Truth This Is The First Application I Ever Did For A Gm. But I Can Learn From The Experience From Being one. I'll Ban Hackers That Cause Problems to the Server.
    Contact info?: (MSN/Yahoo/AIM/ETC.)

Personal hobbies: I Really Like Fishing, I've Been Fishing Since I Was 5. My Whole Family Loves Fishing and so do i. I Also Love To Play Football. Its The Best Sport I Ever Played.

Anything else to say?:Im A Hard Working Guy And I Wont Ever Abuse The Power By Over Spawning Or Giving Maplers Godly Items, That Would Be Cheating And Unfair. If I Was Abusing I Will Quit And Not Make A Fuzz About It Or Anything.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any:My Favorite Anime Ever Is Gintama. Its The Most Funnest Anima Ever !

Requested GM IGN : IStabEmos Or Micah They Both Work Fine.
    Rising
    Rising
    Damons Slave
    Damons Slave

Micah's Gm Application Empty Re: Micah's Gm Application

Post  Rising Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm

I Don't Like People Who Type Like This, Or Don't Look On The Staff List On The Home Page. :)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 am