MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application : Zephyr

Zephyr
    Zephyr
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

GM Application : Zephyr Empty GM Application : Zephyr

Post  Zephyr Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Name : Graedon a.k.a Zephyr

Location/Time-zone: Toronto, Ontario Canada (EST)

Applying for?: Game Manager Razz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team: As an experienced maplestory PS player i believe i deserve to be apart of this team because i LOVE to have fun. As a GM i realize the responsibilities acquired with the job, and i am fully prepared to accept them all, for around 6 years now i have been taking care of my brother when we are left alone, why is that important? Because he has diabetes and if i dont carefully moniter him he could possibly die, my parents believe in me and i accept the responsibilities when babysitting. I have seen what some GM's have done right, and done wrong, and i know exactly what i will do to make sure the community benefits from me being a GM.

Experience(s): I have never been a gm before, but it has always been a dream for me to become a GM, because of the responsibilities, and the opportunity to have a lot of fun.

Contact info?: obiegamer@hotmail.com ; gman.obie@gmail.com

Personal hobbies: Im a HUGE fan of sports, i love to play hockey, golf, and swimming. Obviously i like video games too, especially FPS games and xbox 360 (XBL: x PureZephyr x), i really enhoy my friends, family etc.

Anything else to say?: I really hope you guys can fulfill my dream of becoming a GM, as i have said, i love making people happy, and having fun.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: being a white boy im not a huge fan of anime, but it would probably be Naruto

Requested GM IGN : maybe [GM]Zephyr or [0m3ga]Zephyr preferably the omega one, because i am apart of an only gaming community for STEAM if anyone has it (add momamario if you do) Razz

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm