MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jayyed's GM Application

jayyed
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

Jayyed's GM Application Empty Jayyed's GM Application

Post  jayyed Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Info

Name : Jay is fine

Location/Time-zone: New Jersey, USA / US Eastern Time [GMT -5]

Applying for?: GM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team: I'd love to help the server. I have had nice experiences as a gm in the past, from profession to spontaneous to just fun times. I am willing to do work, so if you gave me a job, or just tell me what to do, i'll surely do it. I've been told that i am a nice person, and that i am fair to others, though i'm not afraid to take action if the circumstance calls for it. I've also been told i'm pretty mature and responsible for my age (Embarrassing). I'll also add that i'm not a hot-head, like some gms on other servers, where if you piss them off, they harass you back, and ban you without reason. I hate those people. I'm not that easy to aggravate. I'd love to help this server out as best i can.

Experience(s): Good experience with gm command and a gm on the now dead server of KyrosMS.
    Screenshot of GM list for KyrosMS (Best i can do):
    Jayyed's GM Application Screenie
    (Ignore the Arcanstory tab. It was a terrible server i once tried. Hated it.)

Contact info?: Email: Jayyedx@gmail.com
    AIM: Jaysburger

Personal hobbies: Playing games, listening to music, artwork, hanging out with friends, the usual....

Anything else to say?: Thanks for your time and consideration.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Not applicable.

Requested GM IGN : Ah, Jayyed is fine.
    Reborn
    Reborn
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

Jayyed's GM Application Empty Good Luck

Post  Reborn Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Hey, Jay its me Reborn :d
    good luck :D hope you get he spot you'll make a great GM again :D

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:15 am