MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dooms GM Application Form

Doomed
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

Dooms GM Application Form Empty Dooms GM Application Form

Post  Doomed Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 am

Name : Trevor Gray

Location/Time-zone: Scotland

Applying for?: GM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team: I would be a profitable GM as i'm friendly, always looking out for my friends and others, I can follow orders aswell as manage on my own although i prefer working with others, I really enjoy playing maplestory private servers aswell as gms and ems and im always looking to meet new people =]

Experience(s): Ive made 2 private servers both worked moderatly well though one of the gms i hired wrecked the server so i gave up i also helped my friend create eaglems im not sure if its still running or not though he can confirm it

Contact info?: trevor@trevorgray.net

Personal hobbies: I enjoy shoot-em ups on xbox and pc sorry im not a big ps3 fan =[ i enjoy playing wow and lotro so if u ever need help in them just give me a shout, i enjoy partying and spending times with my friends though i still put a considerable amount of time into playing ms xD

Anything else to say?:No not really ive summed it up except for the fact that hopefully i'm gonna get to know u guys better in the future if everything works out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Bleach

Requested GM IGN : <DoomedGaara> or <Doomed>

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:11 am