MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application]

Iampureevil1
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

[Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application] Empty [Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application]

Post  Iampureevil1 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:54 am

Name : Dayne Keefe
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Height: 6" exactly. xD
    Location/Time-zone: Australia/GMT+10

Applying for?: Ingame GM and I could also do forum moderation if you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience(s) ETC

Reason to join the team: Umm. Cause I'm good at this trust me. Wink

Experience(s): I haven't been a GM on any MS private servers but during the 6 years I played RuneScape I was an ingame mod for about 18 months. There's no real way I can prove it though lol, after I quit RS the de-modded me. =( Ahh well MS is better. I've played MS for a little while, got to around level 30 something lol. On private servers (such as Haru MS, ShadowMS, SydneyMS etc I've achieved like 50 rbs altogether lol. I can type really fast as well so thats handy. :D

Contact info?: Iampureevil1@live.com

Personal hobbies(Online): Hmm. Online RPGS for sure. But I'm not just into MS private servers I currently have a level 51 mercenary on FlyFF on Windia just doing the last terrible 10 level before I can become a aoe knight and pwn PvM. =D I also enjoy !!JAMLEGEND!! which is like Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band except free (you can play with your keyboard) and a way huger song selection.

Personal Hobbies(IRL): I'm a skater fag lol. I'm straight I just get accused of being a poser cause I wear brand name clothes lol, skating is my life, it comes even before the computer I spend just a little more time out skateboarding then I do on the computer lol and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm pretty good atm with my trick repertoire growing by the day the last new trick I landed was a varial kickflip down 6 stairs. I ride a 8" x 31.5"Hardwood Maple Habitat Deck with generic Blind trucks, FKD Abec 7's and Spitfire 48m wheels. I like to ollie off of things with my longest flight of stairs I've landed cleanly being 12 I tried a 5 flat 5 and landed real sketchily and stacked it though just the other day, it would've been about 14 stairs. =)

Anything else to say?: Umm... I like cheese.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: This is a really hard choice, I've gotta pick two lol, my favourite anime series is Full Metal Alchemist (though only by the tiniest, most miniscule bit I loved Gun Slinger Girl long before I'd even hear of FMA) and my favourite anime movie would have to be Appleseed. =P I <3 Anime!

Requested GM IGN : |'/-Iampureevil1-\'|
    Ryan
    Ryan
    sexy
    sexy

[Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application] Empty Re: [Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application]

Post  Ryan Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:00 am

that ign you want is kinda long o-o
    Iampureevil1
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

[Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application] Empty Re: [Iampureevil1][Ingame GM Application]

Post  Iampureevil1 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 am

It's exactly 20 characters lol.

Well fine |'/-Evil-\'| would be fine I suppose.

Where's the admin at?

He should read my topic... ;(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:47 am