MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MapleDay Times ~ Server

ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

MapleDay Times ~ Server Empty MapleDay Times ~ Server

Post  ʞuɐןq Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello.. :D hope ur like the newerish forum layout im working on in my spare time. anyways about the server im working on that now its just the JDK files are messed so i got new ones. if ur curious what they are its what makes the enviroment run so yeah :) ummm im downloading those files now YAY >.< By the way updates will be done here and on the website from now on Exclamation im also able to start the server up now which means i just need to do the JDK files and JRE files(java) set up a loop back adapter so i can log in when i make it go public and were good to go so yah :O

~Damon.
    Ryan
    Ryan
    sexy
    sexy

MapleDay Times ~ Server Empty err...

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 am

DAMON!!! no one every goes on here anymore o.o does anyone even WANT to play on that ps?
    ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

MapleDay Times ~ Server Empty Re: MapleDay Times ~ Server

Post  ʞuɐןq Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Ryan wrote:DAMON!!! no one every goes on here anymore o.o does anyone even WANT to play on that ps?
    Yea IDK anymore ryan, This isnt my top priority anymore... i mean i just have too much crap going on in my life right now...

Sponsored content

MapleDay Times ~ Server Empty Re: MapleDay Times ~ Server

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am