MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistahJuan's GM App

MistahJuan
    MistahJuan
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

MistahJuan's GM App Empty MistahJuan's GM App

Post  MistahJuan Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info

Name : Juan

Location/Time-zone: Bronx, New York ; Eastern: UTC-5/-4
    Applying for?: GM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team: I'm A Nice Person. I Enjoy Helping Others And I Have The Patience For It.
    Although I Can Be A Strict Dealing With Those Who Would Try To Ruin This Game.

Experience(s): Sadly I Have No Experience As A GM On A Populated Server. I Did Create My Own Server A While Ago. I Experimented With Some GM Commands And Have Some Memorized. Unfortunately My Server Failed And I Stopped Working On It.

Contact info?: Aim ~ JuanD718@Aim.com

Personal hobbies: I Like To Hang Out With Friends. Watch Movies And I Like To Mess Around With The Computer.

Anything else to say?: I Would Enjoy Being A GM On This Server And I've Been Playing Private Servers For A While. More Than A Year I Believe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Naruto. [ The Manga ]

Requested GM IGN : >Mistah.Juan<

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:02 pm