MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GMAPP] From woghks970 IGN: Honteil

woghks970
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

[GMAPP] From woghks970 IGN: Honteil Empty [GMAPP] From woghks970 IGN: Honteil

Post  woghks970 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Name:Jason

Location and timezone: NJ, Easter Time

Applying for GM position.

* 인용과 함께 답변

tvnguyen222 Gm Application

올리기 tvnguyen222 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 am
    Info

Name : Brandon

Location/Time-zone: San Diego, CA; PST time

Applying for? : Gm Position

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team:

Why should we choose you? i think you should choose be because i know pretty much everything when it comes to maplestory. ive been playing since i was 11. i am very active and talkative. im very mature for my age. i am very good with numbers. when i say that i mean that i can remember lots of numbers. for example codes (items/equips). im very funny and i take on many responsibilities when it comes to something big. like this. Also, I can make a this server's own video if u want me to.

What does being the job you are applying for mean to you? Being a Gm for me would mean that i would get a chance to make the maplestory experience of others funner and better then any other server.

Experience(s):

How experienced are you? i am very experienced when it comes to maplestory. ive been playin for ova 4 years. like i said previously, i can remember lots of codes. i use to do all nighters playing maplestory. thats how addicted i am to this game.

What do you know how to do? i know how to do lots of things. i can help players when they are in need of a gm. i can spawn things when needed, hold events if possible, warp people out of sticky situations, take on many tasks at once, this list continues on and on.Anything else to say? : THIS IS THE COOLEST SERVER EVER! ;]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Naruto Shippuuden FTW woot woot.

IGN:Honteil

Email: dydydydo@gmail.com

If you were a GM on another server, please tell name and show some proof. Umm i was a Gm on : MapleCrusade, MaplePs, PlasmaMs, CrusaderMs, and an intern on BigMS. i dont have proff for them because at the time, i didnt know that i wanted to be a gm on this server, so havin proff wasnt necessary. but if you hire me and see how experienced i am, then u would know that i was a gm before.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:57 am