MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs

tvnguyen222
    BOOBS :D

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs

Post  tvnguyen222 Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:06 am

Info

Name : Brandon

Location/Time-zone: San Diego, CA; PST time

Applying for? : Gm Position

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experince(s) ETC

Reason to join the team:

Why should we choose you? i think you should choose be because i know pretty much everything when it comes to maplestory. ive been playing since i was 11. i am very active and talkative. im very mature for my age. i am very good with numbers. when i say that i mean that i can remember lots of numbers. for example codes (items/equips). im very funny and i take on many responsibilities when it comes to something big. like this :].

What does being the job you are applying for mean to you? Being a Gm for me would mean that i would get a chance to make the maplestory experience of others funner and better then any other server.

Experience(s):

How experienced are you? i am very experienced when it comes to maplestory. ive been playin for ova 4 years. like i said previously, i can remember lots of codes. i use to do all nighters playing maplestory. thats how addicted i am to this game.

What do you know how to do? i know how to do lots of things. i can help players when they are in need of a gm. i can spawn things when needed, hold events if possible, warp people out of sticky situations, take on many tasks at once, this list continues on and on. :]

If you were a GM on another server, please tell name and show some proof. Umm i was a Gm on : SydneyMs, MapleCrusade, MaplePs, PlasmaMs, CrusaderMs, and an intern on BigMS. i dont have proof for the last 5 because at the time i didnt know i was going to need it. but i have proof of being a gm for SydneyMs. the one that got recently closed. my ign was Solus in SydneyMs.

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Maple0002-1
    heres me on the very left with the other gms in gm map.

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Maple0001-1
    heres me just standing around. :]

Contact info?:
    Aim
    :tvn858

Personal hobbies: Swimming, badminton, running, movies, and haning out with friends.

Anything else to say? : THIS IS THE COOLEST SERVER EVER! ;]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randomness

Favorite anime if any: Naruto Shippuuden FTW woot woot.

Requested GM IGN : <Solus> or <Viet> but i prefer <Solus> .

Last edited by tvnguyen222 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 am; edited 3 times in total
    Rising
    Rising
    Damons Slave
    Damons Slave

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty Re: tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs

Post  Rising Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Maples been out for 4* years :)
    Does feel like longer though eh? Lol
    Picklet
    Picklet
    BBQ
    BBQ

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty lol

Post  Picklet Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm

some times it seems longer...lol
    tvnguyen222

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty Re: tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs

Post  tvnguyen222 Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 am

what i meant was 4. and it really does seem like its been forever. i remember how u could get fame by having a monster drop it. lol old days. also how i use to be hacking up in the subway. everyone was such a newb back then. how its all packed with pros and stuff. i have a lvl 100 back in Khaini. ign is VietHeal858. Well yeah i hope i can become a gm.
    Rising
    Rising
    Damons Slave
    Damons Slave

Post  Rising Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Legits ftw ;( although i regret staying in Kami when my friends left. Fucking drama center in there, i tell ya x_X. half the time, KP was ksing this one I/L. It was a better guild before it was KamiSutra >_>.
    ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

Post  ʞuɐןq Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 pm

I had a char in Khani. Guess what O.o I quit and left for Scania cause of drama :/ lmfao anyways ill keep u in my books for recomdation that and one other "Mystery Person" F3
    ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty and yeah... SYdneyMS

Post  ʞuɐןq Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

SydneyMS was awesome :D Its just like "OMG I CANT BELIVE U NEXON! NOOO" Anyways thats what i said O.o. lol anyways yea SYdneyMS wise ima create a system like that. just im not going to copy Sexy. lol i needa think of what i can use though, and ways of manipulating them.
    ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

tvnguyen222 Gm App w/ PROOF of being GM in SydneyMs Empty BTW

Post  ʞuɐןq Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 pm

YOur app is pretty :O
    tvnguyen222

Post  tvnguyen222 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:YOur app is pretty :O

yaah thx :] i hope i can become a gm :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 am