MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
[MOD]Ðãmðñ
Picklet
Rising
erikc1
ʞuɐןq
9 posters

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY.

ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY.

Post  ʞuɐןq Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Okay, well we have two choices. Cause you see i thought i had found a loophole around paying for VPS (Virtual Private Server) but it Turns out i didn't. And because i dont have 60 $ and a credit card ive hit a snag.So please consider what you want to do below.

• Start with Hamachi Right away.

• Wait for as long as it takes and go with VPS(Virtual Privates server)

But please also note that if we DO start with Hamachi we'll be able to play while i get the money for VPS.

To participate in this please put a simple yes or no in the Reply box below.
    erikc1
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Re: IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY.

Post  erikc1 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

yes i say we use hamachi in the mean time so we get to start playing cuz who knows when u'll have the money for the vps and sorry i couldnt just post a yes =p but im special so care
    erikc1
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Re: IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY.

Post  erikc1 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:24 pm

oops i forgot the who
    Rising
    Rising
    Damons Slave
    Damons Slave

Post  Rising Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm

i say wait, hamachi is honestly the most foreign thing i have seen. the screen popped up in dutch or something, and even if it is a bit related to german i can't understand a fucking word.

but if the crowd gets restless, go with hamachi i'll try to decipher what its trying to say to me.
    Picklet
    Picklet
    BBQ
    BBQ

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Wow did not see that comeing

Post  Picklet Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Start with Hamachi Right away so we can build up players for the game and then well upgrade A.S.A.P.

Just for some input give the gms the username and pass before anyone else so we have a safe spot on the server.

if were going to go with Hamachi we need more then just 1 server on there (make like 10-15 if possible)
    erikc1
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

Post  erikc1 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am

the crowd is getting pretty restless and its so hilarious that damons big bold letters saying the server is coming soon hes still working on and ppl were still asking how can u dowload the client
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    Admin

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Erik I understand u completely xD

Post  [MOD]Ðãmðñ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Title says all Razz
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    Admin

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty OK

Post  [MOD]Ðãmðñ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Guys im gonna give this poll one more day just in case u know cause we got about like 14 other members who didnt say shet. Razz
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    Admin

Post  [MOD]Ðãmðñ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Okay, well we have two choices. Cause you see i thought i had found a loophole around paying for VPS (Virtual Private Server) but it Turns out i didn't. And because i dont have 60 $ and a credit card ive hit a snag.So please consider what you want to do below.

• Start with Hamachi Right away.

• Wait for as long as it takes and go with VPS(Virtual Privates server)

But please also note that if we DO start with Hamachi we'll be able to play while i get the money for VPS.

To participate in this please put a simple yes or no in the Reply box below.

Listern up people you have untilll 12 pm tomorrow my time(PST) to finish voting. so please do.
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    [MOD]Ðãmðñ
    Admin

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty wow

Post  [MOD]Ðãmðñ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 pm

that up there ^^^^^^^^^^ was actually supposed to go up there at the very top ö lol O.O
    PirateChibi
    PirateChibi
    BOOBS :D

Post  PirateChibi Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Damon how i would really like the server to be out soon waht was the ETA on ur $60 i geuss i dont really care cause i always got xbox live but it would be really kool ifit could be open b4 the weekend cause ill have all week end to myslef for games.
    aquaraiders5
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty what?

Post  aquaraiders5 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm

what is hamachi again??

p.s. im lost with this stuff but explain to me please
    Picklet
    Picklet
    BBQ
    BBQ

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Anser

Post  Picklet Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm

it is a way to let people connect to your computer for a server to take place. correct me if im wrong
    tvnguyen222

Post  tvnguyen222 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 am

start with hamachi
    Mr.Cool
    Newbolisious
    Newbolisious

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty Sorry Im Late Computer Crashed -.-

Post  Mr.Cool Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 pm

start with hamachi
    ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

IMPORTANAT AND REQUIRES YOUR ATENTION IMMEDIATLY. Empty VPS it is!

Post  ʞuɐןq Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm

LOL just to let u guys know that were gonna go with VPS because i found a loop hole to get it for free although it'll be computer based for a little while untill i get a peice of hardware that like can keep batch files running Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am