MapleDay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal Template

ʞuɐןq
    ʞuɐןq
    Admin

Ban appeal Template Empty Ban appeal Template

Post  ʞuɐןq Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Hello hello, you are here because you have been caught under the mighty "BAN HAMMER", now if you wish to be appealed while you stare at us, the jury, depending on how you answer the seris of questions in the template, our jury MAY find you aplissable. *you stare at some of you carcass left on the sharp points of the ban hammer* Please follow the template or our jury will emdiatly find you guilty and shun you from our game! ):

[======Start template======]

IGN: Mr.Random

What you did: Raped Ms.Random.

Why you did it: Cause it seemed like fun at the time?

Around what time and date: mm/dd/yyyy 12:00 AM

Your apoligy: Im sorry for raping you Ms.Random

Realization that if you do it again you'll be banned forever: Yes F4, BRING ME BACK >:0

Epiffany?: If none just say none (omg yes, I JUST HAD A EPIFFANY! If i never Rape Ms.Random ILL STAY ON MAPLEDAY AND NEVER LEAVE!) ( MUHAHAHAHAHA! )

[======End template======]

Ya so anyways thats the template, "BANHAMMER" lol scared u didnt I? anyways so yah O.o depending on wat you did or if one of our GMs had thier time of the month, (Ryan) i will see to it that u will be appealed immediatly, Also i cant stress this ENOUGH! IF you dont follow template u will be D-E-D and never see mapleday ever again,

Post in New Topic as, "Ban appeal, your IGN"

Any Replies added in this sticky will be deleted immediatly only wasting time and not hirering your post count

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot sumthing? DUH lol)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am